We’re looking for a highly driven Assistant Controller to join our winning financial team.
As an Assistant Controller you will work in a challenging, fast growing environment and be responsible for various aspects of finance, reporting to our Finance Controller.
What will you do?
- Manage the company’s financial operations including cash management, billing, A/R A/P expenses, etc.
- Prepare monthly/periodic/annual financial statements in accordance with US-GAAP.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual audit.
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and yearly close process and reviews.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Support our bookkeeper and advise on accounting matters.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Review client contracts and determine the proper treatment of revenue recognition.
- Submit and consolidate the subsidiaries monthly and quarterly reports.
- Work on ad hoc projects as assigned from time to time.