A unique opportunity to join a company aiming to make a difference in the business world!
Windward provides banks, energy companies, traders, and shipowners with an in-depth understanding of the maritime ecosystem by fusing AI, big data, and maritime expertise.
We are seeking an experienced Solution Expert Manager (SEM) to join our global commercial team and be the solution expert in front of customers and channel partners in the Middle east (GCC).
In this role, you will work alongside our sales director and the SEMs team to build new business relationships and achieve targeted revenue objectives across this region.
Our work environment is dynamic, fun, and fast-paced and will enable you to take initiative and grow together with the company.
- The SEM’s main responsibility is to drive the technical aspects of the sales process to transform each prospect to a customer.
- Be a subject matter expert for Windward’s commercial solutions and offerings within Traders, banks and energy institutions.
- Understand the prospect’s business unmet needs and address it with compelling solutions to win their business.
- Be the key point of contact to prospective clients during the entire sales process;
- Craf and refine sales pitches, lead demo meetings and presentations, conduct trials, and write technical reports and dedicated professional materials to convert prospects.
- Create effective proposals and answers to RFPs/RFIs by understanding prospect business, needs and system infrastructure.
- Communicate insights to various stakeholders to improve customer experience within the company including marketing, customer success, product, and R&D.
- Understand the industry ecosystem and competitive landscape, and be able to address it with WW value proposition and differentiators (technical and operational).