We are looking for a sharp, motivated Sales Development Representative with lots of energy and passion for sales enablement, customer satisfaction and business execution to join the SDR team.
As a Sales Development Representative at windward your main responsibilities will be to achieve high rated qualified leads and enable additional sales. You’ll be working to grow our sales with multiple and different insurance, commercial and governmental enterprises and organizations. You will research potential customers, connect with and educate prospects to build a pipeline of qualified leads and convert them to sales, working closely with our sales team.
- Contact directly prospects generated by your research (Outbound) and a variety of marketing activities (Inbound)
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries from marketing, online and tradeshows
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Set appointments for the sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Nurture new leads by educating and developing prospects until they are sales ready
- Procuring quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Working closely with Marketing, Product and sales operation to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application